Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Artist or Monkey

Hi guys! To be honest I don't have any special ideas in my head right now, but after having read Scott's blog about the purpose of blogging I decided just keep typing. That's why you wont find anything interesting. HAHA!
Anyway, I want to say that I really liked today's Reading class about the monkey and artist. I made one mistake - in the second painting. I saw a woman in it with long hair. It was a reason why I thought it was painted by the artist not by the monkey. Hihi! I was wrong. Monkeys are sometimes as creative and talanted as people... They can even paint people with long hair :) It is proved that we came from monkeys, but because I'm a religion person I don't believe in that. I think it's just an scientific opinion. I believe God created us.
And now I'm thinking about people in general and why thay have different languages and cultures. There are a lot of stories about that. In the Bible a story about the Tower explains that fact. A long time ago people used to have one language and they understood each other easily. One day they decided to reach God on the heaven, so they started to build a tower. They were trying to make it as high as possible in order to get into the heaven. They thought they could do that. God punished people for their self-confidence and separated them by giving them different languages. After that people could not understand each other and now we have what we have. Everybody has to study foreign languages to be able to communicate with others. Now we have to study English. Just imagine - all of us have the same language and background. Less problems, less disagreement. Life would be perfect, but boring... Yey? I cannot imagine myself do not studying English now .... ........... .................. :)

5 comments:

We will,we will rock U!! said...

HAHA!!! Maybe it is because we human beings are really really creative, so we thought that was a lady wearing long hair in that piece of work; however, that might be a coincidence. lol..

Hisham said...

wow were you really able to differentiate between those artworks?
i Just answered randomly it most were correct except for one

ⓞ^ⓞ said...

yeah, i wish that happen, too
one language all over the world.

Scott Douglas said...

I remember there was an excerpt of the story of the tower of babel in our grammar textbook!! Also, I think monkeys are better painters than people!

yun said...

Did you know I insisted every picture is drawn by artist. I think that there is no rule to express their feeling. Art is suposed not to have any barriar!.