Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Large Double-Double 1 Soft 2 Hard


What is the easiest way for you to remember things? What are special moments associated with in your mind?

I was thinking about this today... And finally I decided that for me it's music or I can say sound in general. I remember very clearly the way my Mom sang me a song and I remember her voice. I would never forget those sounds. They are immortalized in my heart :). Another melody that I remember from my childhood is my brother's song about me. He used to sing it almost every day, so it is in my mind forever. My father always whistle a particular melody when he is angry or irritated with something or even a bit nervous. So if I hear those sounds I can easily understand that he is not ok :(.

A lot of the best moments in my life are assosiated with a particular song. I'm sure it happens to everybody as well. Very often when I hear a song or a melody, I can fly to another place in my mind in the past. Finding myself in a place where important events happened, I start to live over those moments again while the music is playing. Ye, music is a kind of long term memory for me, the strongest and the most sensitive one. By the way, I mixed up the words sensitive and sensible recently. Anyway, in this case I intended to use sensitive....Now I know what they means. It's better late than never, yey?

The last idea that comes out of my mind is that I am very tired of working in Tim Horton's and Taco Time today. I worked 2 hours in THorton's where the line up is always. Then I moved to TacoTime. The line there was even more crazy. So... I like customers and I have to smile to them no matter what's going on in my mind. Anyways, large double-double and one soft two hard is my today's sound assciations. Ha-ha! Anyways, the fact is that women's ears are too sensitive. That's why they fall in love through their ears. Ooops! I have to stop writing now. I'm getting too far ............

1 comment:

Abdulmohsen's said...

I love to work like this :)

HaVe FuN