Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'd better calm down.........

Hi guys! How are you doing after our presentations? Studying hard before final writing exam?
I think it was a really good experience for us before going to the University. As Murray said it is very difficult to make your brian and our mouth work together at the same time. The worst is when you stuck and do not know what next to say. In this case you are standing like an idiot and cannot think about anything at all. It happened to me and I was lucky that I had my notes. Ha-ha! :) Anyways we need to be able to present our ideas even if we are shy and even though English is not our native language.
What else I want to say is that I am a little bit nervous about tomorrow's writing final. I know we have written a lot of different essays and assignments on various topics. Moreover, it's not the first that we are having a test, yey? We had EAP2 and half of EAP3 so we may concider ourselves a kind of experienced people. BUT... The pressure of time is very hard to handle. I'm thinking about the topics trying to guess what our dear teachers created for us. Anyways, I'd better calm down................
Wish you good luck tomorrow! We are smart, guys! We'll do it! I'm 100% sure!

8 comments:

Natallia said...

I liked your presentation because the topic was vital and interesting to everybody. I assure your that when you once glanced at your notes, you did't look as an idiot.
Good luck tomorrow!

Abdulmohsen's said...

noww I'm happy because we already finished the writing exam.
thx for your comment
HaVe FuN

Amin said...

you made a small mistake at the end of your blog entry, you wrote "we are smart guys", while you should have written "YOU are smart guys"!!! :D

Osman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Osman said...

Hey,

Oh well.. i think almost everybody did well in the presentations. And ya i agree getting your brains and tongue functioning under stress at the same time is kinda odd, and little tough as well..

Peace,

Scott Douglas said...

It's over! I'm sure you did awesome in everything that you did. I was really glad to get a chance to see your final presentation for Murray's class!

Martin said...

Don't worry anymore Oxana. It's all over now, until September...

No more homeworks!

Hope to see you soon!


Martin

Unknown said...

Honeychyk, Can you believe you were stressed for EAP?? see, no matter what exam you have, you take it really serious. miss you so much, came here to read your writings a little bit. boos boos.