Monday, March 10, 2008

Broccoli


Why I decided to write about broccoli? The first reason is that I have run out of interesting ideas. The second one is that green is my favourite colour after red. Another reason is that I really like broccoli. It is a nice vegetable, which is very delicious and good for pople's health. Moreover, a good example was given about children who do not like broccoli because they have never tried it before. But... how can they know the taste of broccoli if they do not had a chance to try it?
Tomorrow we are going to have changes in our EAP 3 life because we'll have class with other teacher. To be honest, I am used to Scott's classes and to his good way of teaching us. Now I don't know what to expect. The only thing that I know for sure is that I will be comparing the new teacher with him anyway. Of course, in order to say if the broccoli tastes good or not really, people have to eat it at least once. Only after having done that they'll have their own opinion about it...
I'm a person who likes changes. I get bored very easily and quickly. However, I don't like to change anything that I like. For example, our classes with Scott.
I strongly believe that the changes, which are going to happen tomorrow, will influence our knowledge of English in a positive way...

5 comments:

Martin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martin said...

My favorite color is green!
I think that your comparison of broccoli and teachers is hilarious! Personally, I prefer Scott semi-cooked with a nut of butter on it! I wonder who is the most healthy: Ilana or Scott?

We will,we will rock U!! said...

There's a book in the U of C book store which is written by Bill Clinton demonstrating how do normal people change the world around them. I think that may be helpful to you. I'm not so sure of the name of the book, I'll check it for you next time, but I read a little bit and I felt that it was good.
Hopefully, my feeling is true,
hee hee hee

Behzad said...

I don't wanna say that you compare the new teacher with your favorite green ... :)

Helen said...

yes!~we used to our teacher~ Now we are in his classroom.
Still feel very glad and happy....