Saturday, January 26, 2008

HF!M

I've made a new acronym for myself. Why? What's the reason I did it? ...I was thinking about the life. Ye, I like to think about my life and people's life in general, sometimes, not very often. I decided there are a lot of things which are important for me. I tried to do my best to cut it as much as possible, and I've got the short word HF!M which stands for:
I hate days when I have headache. At this time I cannot think at all. I want to stay home doing nothing and do not go anywhrere. I do not expect any good emotions or feelings as well as any positive and useful results. Even though it's just a light headache and not a real desease... As a result, one of the most important things in my life is Health. However, what's the more interesting is that I don't usually like to act in order to improve my health or at least keet it at the same level. I have to put a lot of clothes when it's -20 outside, but I hate that. I should wear two pairs of trouses not to get cold. I like ice-cream and chocolate. Of course, I know it's junk food that influences my helth badly. Still I'm keeping eat it. That's ok, right? Nothing wrong with that. I was just trying to make an acronym. I wasn't trying to change my life habits, no matter what they are.
I like letter F. Many good words start with this letter like Family and Friends - F! These people mean a lot in my life. I would not be myself without them. I think everybody knows that only having lost something, you can understand the real value of it. I totally agree with this statement. I didn't lose my family or my friends - they are still living somewhere (in Ukraine, as far as I know). The only thing I've understood being in Canada, far away from them, is how much I love them and how I appreciate evrything thay are doing or have done for me. Probably, one of them is reading my blog now - am I right, Yulia, and understands everything... And my family. It was the castle full of love and kindness. So... what could be better?
Ok, I'm almost done with my explanation. The last letter and the last important thing for me is... You may not agry with me, guys, but be honest! I don't want to be involved in any suspicious thoughts like 'Oh, she likes Money!' It's natural to want more than you have. Does everybody like money? Let us think. Does everybody would like to live in the huge house with swimming-pool and bowling room? No, because not everybody likes to swim and to play bowling. In this case, the acronym would be different than mine. I like to swim and I love bowling...
Cheers!

8 comments:

ku-med-na said...

yep!!!
i am reading your blog!
because it is the only way to get some news about you on regular basis :)
i like your acronym though not sure what does it stands for....;)
still i think for F can be also added such a vital thing as FAITH!

We will,we will rock U!! said...

Interesting and meaningful acronym it is!!
HF!M, for me, now it's 'Hole (whole) Family, I Miss u.

By the way, thank you for your tips!
But I think that I should go find a book that teaches you how to get a girlfriend. hahahaha I'm stupid in this area, like an idiot...

yun said...

wow! did you write blog as a homework or freewill? I was suprised for length. I was too sleepy to read your blog now. I will be back. how's weekend? ^^ I am looking forward seeing you tommorrow. ^^

Scott Douglas said...

I really like your acronym. It makes a lot of sense! By the way, I hate days when I have a headache too. I just want to curl up on the couch with all the binds drawn and the lights turned off!

Hisham said...

uh hi...i am already having a headache from reading a lot well i managed to read something nothing is more important than a persons health that what i say
i tried what you told me and it tastes like pee! just kidding i didnt really do it

Jason said...

Your blogs are really interesting! I like it.

yt_65 said...

hey Oksana, man dont you get bored of writing, but it is really Interesting, and i like it ... u know one think noone will ever deny money because money is something that you cannot live without.... RIGHT OKSANA

yt_65 said...

hey Oksana, man dont you get bored of writing, but it is really Interesting, and i like it ... u know one think noone will ever deny money because money is something that you cannot live without.... RIGHT OKSANA