Thursday, January 17, 2008

The best way of English

When I'm thinking about English I always remember the first time I started to study it - it was in school when i was 7 or 8 years old. I hated that time because I couldn't understand what the differende between do not and does not. When should I use that? It sounds funny but I failed my first test in English and I was crying the whole way back home.
Now I like studying English. And I know where I have to use do not and where does not, even though there is a lot of problems with this language as it's completely different from my native Ukrainian. What's the best way to study Foreign language? I think you'll do it faster if you go to the country where this language is widely used. I remember my own experience when I was working in the US with children in summer camp. After caming back home I felt like I was really lucky cause I could spend the whole 2 month in the English enviromnmental. I hate American accent, but I made my best to get use to it and to express myself as clear as possible for American people.
I think that good teacher give a lot to students in the field of studying. They are like advisor that show the way you should follow and then it;s up to you if you want to take their advice and knoledge and keep it for future or leave and don't care. Sometimes I did like that. I mean I didn't care. If I had studied harder in the past and been more responsible for everything, I would have had different life now than I have. But I dont want to have the different life. Im happy with what i have and what Im doing, so,.,, maybe it's a good idea to be sometimes unresponsible and do not care? :)

3 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

That's so cool that you used to work at a camp in the US. You must have learned lots of English!

Unknown said...

everything that Scoot talks about is english

ku-med-na said...

If I had studied harder in the past and been more responsible for everything....
can you please explain?
you can do it in private :)
because as far as I know you always are trying to do your best and do your best in every case - if it studies, job, etc.